Profix Get your tiles fixed once and for all. Profix is a polymer modified cement-based adhesive. It only needs to [+]
- Shop from anywhere
- Store pick up
- Benefit from our loyalty program
Profix Get your tiles fixed once and for all. Profix is a polymer modified cement-based adhesive. It only needs to be mixed with water. It offers superior vertical and horizontal adherence and an excellent resistance to heat and wear. Profix is meant for interior and exterior applications, on floors and walls, for the following uses:
- Fixing of tiles for thin-set walls and thick-set floor works.
- Direct application as a cement-based adhesive coat prior to application of cement based plasters on all concrete surfaces such as walls, ceilings, pillars, table tops.
- Repairs to static cracks in cement-based plasters.
- Fixing of swimming pool tiles, together with Mauviseal, as it can be immersed in water.
Ensure all surfaces are properly leveled out; are dry, sound and clean; exempt from rust, grease, oil and old paints or adhesives.
Mixing for a 20kg bag: Add approximately 5 litres of water to a clean bucket and gradually mix in the contents of a 20kg bag. Keep stirring until a lump-free paste is obtained. Set aside for approximately 5 minutes and mix again before use. Note: Once mixed with water, Profix mix must be used within the next 3 hours. Wet the surface immediately before applying the cement-based adhesive.